Sandyman Chop Shop Fundraiser for Surfers Against Sewage
Saturday 30th April was the day Sandyman donned hawaiian shirts, hula skirts and opened the doors for a fun filled day. Serving cocktails and a mixture of homemade and donated cakes from Boston Tea Party, the team spent the day sharpening up clients and enjoying the talented vocals of Sophie Sutton.
We were completely bowled over with the generosity of our sponsors and friends alike, who donated some epic prizes for us to hold a raffle.
- A Billabong wetsuit from Salt City, Exeter
- A Dickies goodie bag
- A free cut at Sandyman Chop Shop (of Course!)
- A goody bag from Two Seasons, Exeter
- Beard oil from Iron Horse
- Get Smoke gift pack
- A meal for two at Boston Tea Party, Exeter
- Toiletries Gift pack from Bluebeards Revenge
- Rum from Sailor Jerry
With the good vibes and rum flowing, we managed to raise £300 for Surfers Against Sewage and spread the word about such a good cause.