Returns Policy

Please return your order to the address stated on the invoice. If you have lost the invoice, please contact us via email at info@sandymanchopshop.comInclude your 'Returns and Exchange' form and invoice with your package.

Please wrap items appropriately for transit to avoid damage to goods or boxes. Please do not stick labels or tape directly to the products packaging (e.g. shoe box ) as if tampered with in any way, we can no longer accept the return.

Items must be sent back in their original unused condition within 14 days of the invoice date. Please ensure all items returned are unused with all tags still attached. Any items returned in a non-sellable condition will not be accepted.

Faulty items are dealt with individually. Our goods are guaranteed against manufacturing defects and will have to be inspected and agreed by as faulty. Once we are satisfied the goods are faulty we will offer a replacement, exchange or refund.

Cancelling an order under the Distance Selling Regulations: In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations, you have 7 working days from the day after you receive the goods to cancel your order. We will cancel and refund the order including original postage costs as long as the whole order is returned. You will be refunded within 30 days. We cannot accept cancellation of an order if goods have been made specific for a customer and have been dispatched. We strongly recommend recorded or signed for delivery so the parcel is insured and trackable as all goods are the customer’s responsibility until they have reached You must take care of the goods while in your care and they will be returned at customers cost. All goods must be returned within 7 days of the requested cancellation. All goods should be returned with their original labels and packaging in appropriate wrapping for transit.

This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available from your Local Citizens Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.